“Easter is the only time of the year when it’s perfectly safe to put all your eggs in one basket.”
Preparation- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Place eggs in a pot filled with cold water.
- Set eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Water should cover eggs by one to two inches.
- Bring the water to a full boil and cover the saucepan.
- Turn off the stove, remove the pot from the burner, and let it stand, covered, for 12-15 minutes (set the timer).
- Drain the pot, and transfer the eggs to a bowl and let cool completely.
- Dye eggs and enjoy!